American Academy of Allergy Asthma & Immunology
- Larger and Stronger Expression of Tregs Gut Homing Receptors with Epicutaneous than with Sublingual or Oral Immunotherapy
- Epicutaneous but not Oral Immunotherapy Induces Antigen-Specific Gastrointestinal Tregs and Protects from Food-Induced Anaphylaxis
- Epicutaneous Immunotherapy (EPIT) is effective and safe to treat Peanut Allergy: a multi-national double-blind placebo-controlled randomized phase IIb trial.
- Epigenetic changes following epicutaneous immunotherapy in peanut sensitized mice
- Epicutaneous immunotherapy prevents from induction of anaphylaxis to further allergens