European Academy of Allergy and Clinical Immunology
- Epicutaneous Immunotherapy : A breakthrough approach in food allergy treatments
- Deciphering the dose-response effect of Peanut Epicutaneous ImmunoTherapy (EPIT) in peanut allergic subjects.
- Epicutaneous immunotherapy leads to sustainable GATA-3 hypermethylation and Foxp3 hypomethylation in peanut sensitized mice.
- Epicutaneous immunotherapy to a specific allergen prevents from sensitisation and anaphylaxis to further allergens: the role of regulatory T cells
- Larger homing receptor expression on Tregs suggests increased efficacy of epicutaneous compared to oral or sublingual immunotherapy for the treatment of food allergy.